Author Steve Horn lives between Laramie and Cheyenne. Earlier this year he published a novel called “Another Man’s Life.” The book tells the story of a Vietnam veteran from Wyoming after he returns home from the war. So Steve, without giving too much away, tell us about the story.
- How Pokemon Helped Inspire A Citizen Science Project To Monitor Tiny Streams
- Some Forests Aren’t Growing Back After Wildfires, Says New Study
- This Week In Energy: Coal Ash Disposal, Severance Tax Exemption, And Self-Bonding Rules
- Remembering Japanese Internment In The Mountain West
- This Is No Reality Show: Federal Employees Reassigned In The Politically-Charged Trump Era